You must have widely read about the elements that affect the ranking of your business website online and what type of website design or content is required to win the game. It would be good to know that it is not just the website that plays its role in earning organic traffic but there are 2 other important platforms that deserve your adequate attention.
Well, local rankings, social media platforms and website together contribute their due share in achieving not just the SEO but ultimate business goals i.e. swelled profits. Now, pay heed as this blog discusses the key factors in these 3 main areas affecting your rankings to a great extent.
- Shine in The Local Searches
How? While listing your business on the local platforms (viz. business listing directories, Google maps and industry/region specific local sites) be updated and correct with all the essential details such as-
- NAP (name, address of the business and contact number);
- your business location so as to gauge the appropriate proximity;
- business categorisation;
- verification of owner, area code, personalisation with images;
- frequency and recentness of business/account activities; and
- number and standard of the business listings done online.
Isn’t a sure shot formula to escalate your business rankings on the local level on an initial basis? So, why not start with the Best Local Listing Site in India, UrbanBusiness.in that answers all your SEO needs in one go?
- Website Matters!
Business Listing in India with a well designed website is potent to bring you good rewards in the very short span of time. If you want to get your website ranked at the top on the first page itself at least in local searches by eliminating any hitches and putting a tick across each of the following areas –
- Quality of the earned Inbound links to the website;
- Standard of the keyword content;
- Keyword optimisation on the page titles and title tags;
- Page download/open speed and image(s) optimisation;
- Responsive design for different gadgets such as tablets, mobile phones and desktop;
- Correct NAP details; and
- Domain authority.
- Social Media Platforms
This platform presents ample opportunity for Free Business Listing globally. Just keeping in mind the following main factors can do wonders for your online or offline business without making a hole in your pocket.
Here we go!
- Keyword optimisation of ratings, reviews or even general sentiments of the audience;
- Number of reviews, likes, shares, followers etc.;
- Customer engagement through published content/activities; and
- Overall online activities on the platform(s) eliciting response from the target audience at large.
To Wrap it Up
It may be dangerous for any modern day business person to not have adequate understanding of key SEO factors that affect the online ranking of his business. Hence, the above stated pointers cover the matter in its entirety without going overboard with the information that may be difficult to consume at first instance.
One thing to remember is that all these 3 factors are interlinked and must not be seen in isolation as it will only decrease the relevance of any and all of these factors.